C & B Central Sign-up – iPad Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The C & B Central Sign-up-iPad giveaway is open only to those persons who sign up for a new C & B Central Account at https://deerequipment.com/candbcentral/ (each new sign up is an “entry”) and who are 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States as of the date of sign up (an “entrant”). The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of C & B Operations, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted by signing up for a new C & B Central Account starting on May 1, 2022 and ending at 11:59 p.m. (Central) on July 31, 2022. All sign-ups must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central) on July 31, 2022.
- How to Enter: You may enter the sweepstakes only by signing up for a new C & B Central Account at https://deerequipment.com/candbcentral/. The entry must be complete and you must comply with all sweepstakes rules as specified herein to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these rules may be disqualified in the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may sign up for a new C & B Central Account only once, and you must fill in all information requested. You may not sign up for more than one C & B Central Account by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prize: A single entry from all entrants will be selected at the end of the sweepstakes period. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. All prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The prize will not be shipped to the winner. Instead, the winner must, within 10 days of notification of the winning entry, arrange with Sponsor to have the prize shipped to the C & B Operations, LLC dealership store closest to the winner, which winner may then pick up at the store within 15 days of notification by the store that it has received the prize. Winner must provide identification satisfactory to Sponsor.
- Odds: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: A single winner will be selected and the end of the sweepstakes by random drawing using https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email sent to the email address Entrant provided when entering the sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner’s selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time notification was sent that the designated C & B Operations, LLC dealership store has received the prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if requested, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, as well as anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, to the extent permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent by each entry, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the sweepstakes website or violates any of the terms and conditions of these rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries received from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By opening a new C & B Central Account and entering the sweepstakes you agree to the use of your e-mail address to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in each newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and governors, and members from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH DAKOTA. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and any causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant ‘s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Further Communications: Email addresses associated with a new C & B Central Account entry will constitute the entrant’s agreement to receive future email communications from Sponsor. Entrants may elect to opt-out from receiving further email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom or each email communication.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the sweepstakes is C & B Operations, LLC, 101 S. Reid Street, Sioux Falls, SD, 57103.
- Winner: To obtain the name of the winner, and for a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: C & B Operations, LLC, ATTN: Amber Luinenburg, 101 S. Reid Street, Suite 204, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. You may view the rules at the official sweepstakes website: https://deerequipment.com/candbcentral-contest/.