John Deere announced updates to the 6R Series Tractor lineup by adding the new 6R140 and 6R165 models. The 6R140 offers up to 140 horsepower, while the 6R165 provides up to 165 horsepower. Both pieces of equipment are ideal for livestock producers who are seeking more power and machine efficiency.
- Reconfigurable loader control handle with an integrated reverser
- Optional hydraulic pump with improved cycle times
- Loader Technology Package featuring the Dynamic Weighing System (DWS), Level to Horizon (LTH), and Return to Position (RTP)
- Increased hitch lift capacity
- New 1000E power take-off (PTO) availability
Contact your local C & B Operations for more information.
Click here for the full article, John Deere Updates 6R Tractor Lineup, Adds 2 New Models.