- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,407 kg (3,100 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 66.0 kW (88.5 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5,403 kg (11,900 lb.)
Vertical Lift Boom
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Cab & Controls
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Model
- Emission Rating
- Tier 4
- Turbo. intercooled
- Displacement, ltr (Inches�)
- 3.1 (186.3)
- Rated Speed, rpm
- Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)
- 66 (88.5)
- Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)
- 68 (91.2)
- Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)
- 382 (281.8)
- Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)
- 400 (15.8)
- Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)
- 3100 (122)
- Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)
- 3710 (146)
- Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)
- 2000 (78.9)
- Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)
- 2200 (86.7)
- Ground Clearance, mm (inches)
- 240 (9.4)
- Rear Departure Angle, �
- Track Gauge, mm (inches)
- 1600 (63.1)
- Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)
- 3350 (132)
- Dump Angle, �
- Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)
- 2690 (106.1)
- Rollback - Ground Level, �
- Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)
- 1407 (3100)
- Tipping Load, kg (lbs)
- 4021 (8857)
- Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)
- 38.1 (5.5)
- Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)
- 12.6 (7.8)
- Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)
- 31.1 (7000)
- Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)
- 41.5 (9350)
- Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)
- 31.402 (42.1)
- Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)
- 54.168 (72.6)
- Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)
- 80 (23.5)
- Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)
- 138 (36.5)
- System Pressure, bar (PSI)
- 237.87 (3450)