What is Aerial Imagery?
Aerial Precision Imagery is an industry leading aerial image collection provider that specializes in Precision Agriculture. With a foundation built on extensive aviation and agricultural knowledge, our imagery solution is compatible with multiple GIS platforms. This makes our data a universal fit serving agricultural, governmental, natural resources and other commercial industries.
We listen to your needs and develop a customized solution to meet those specific requirements. We are continuously improving our skills and technology to maintain a high level of efficiency, all while keeping customer costs low.
How It Works
Precision Image Collection
Our expert pilots use our fully-equipped fleet to capture high quality data, crystal-clear images with unparalleled positional accuracy.
API turns the collected data and images into a variety of high-quality, informational 2D and 3D maps exportable in multiple formats.
API leverages our partnerships with industry leading analytic companies to provide relevant solutions and information to our customers.
API provides comprehensive tools to personalize your reports and share data, helping you manage your fields and increase efficiency.
API’s 2020 Kickoff
High Resolution Mapping
Our high resolution mapping captures 2 to 2.5 cm resolution and can use plant & weed counting analytics. It is perfect for early season monitoring.
Our basic mapping captures 6.5 to 7.5 cm resolution. It is perfect for mid-late season monitoring and can cover large areas quickly.
- Affordable imagery
- Flights when they want/need
- Quick turnaround
- Crop health & damage reports
- Equipment issue identification
- Exporting for Rx writing
- Ability to measure and quantify
- Integration with software
- High quality for less than $4.00 per acre
- Easy customer scheduling
- Data delivered less than 24 hr
- Multiple NDVI map views
- Ability to identify planting and irrigation equipment issues
- Multiple export file types and works with MyJohnDeere.com
- Measuring tools and analysis through drone deploy
- Due to the ability to export data and use of common optics, data is able to be sent and leveraged on multiple platforms