Take advantage of C & B’s great service specials and offers today!
Order Parts Online
Manage parts on site cabinets
Browse Used Equipment
See Current Promotions
Talk To Your Parts Department for More Information on How To Save On Cases of Grease and Grease Guns.
INSPECTION REPAIR INCENTIVE PROGRAM
10% OFF* PARTS NEEDS AS A RESULT OF AN INSPECTION
Machines that qualify for the three inspection programs are eligible for a 10% parts rebate at DNP (Dealer Net Price) with a $250 minimum parts purchase. No labor discount on this program. Only repairs completed from work found from an inspection qualify for the program. Inspection and repair must be completed during the inspection program timeline(s) to qualify for reimbursement. Only John Deere OEM and REMAN parts qualify for the parts discount.
- John Deere Tillage
- Nutrient applicators
- John Deere Planters
- John Deere Grain Drills
- John Deere Air Seeders
- John Deere Air Carts
- John Deere Heads (front end equipment)
o Corn Head
o Flex/Rigid/ Pickup Heads
o Windrower Heads
- John Deere Mower Conditioners
- John Deere Balers
- SPFH Heads
- Pull Type Forage Harvesters
- 7000, 7010, 7020, and 7030
Anchor Hay & Silage
Bringing You High Quality Forage at the Right Price
Learn more about the Anchor products, the 2020 Early Order Program and how you can save 5% with No Money Down below.
New John Deere Self-Sharpening Mower Blades
The John Deere self-sharpening blade is a patented technology that applies a layer of extremely hard material on the bottom side cutting edge of the mower blade (highlighted in the below photo). Mower blades have a significant impact on the cut quality and are a component that requires regular maintenance to keep the blades sharp. The amount of time that is required to remove, sharpen, and reinstall is a pain point for your customers. This constant sharpening of blades can also result in shortened part life when sharpened by hand due to the inherent inaccuracy in how much material is removed during each sharpening. This solution addresses the customer pain point by reducing the need to sharpen blades saving time/labor and reduces the human aspect of blade sharpening extending the life of the blade.
- Reduces the time needed for maintenance of a mower blade by only requiring the mower blade to be removed when it is needing to be replaced
- Helps to ensure the full life of the blade by preventing excess material from being removed unnecessarily during sharpening or removing the temper from the blade resulting in weaker metal and quicker wear
- Helps to prevent damage to other components during maintenance (such as striping the spindle threads)
- Improve overall health of grass by constantly having a sharp blade
Ag Financing That Works as hard as you.