Review Your New John Deere Equipment For A Chance To Win a Real Tractors Are Green Prize Pack Valued At $500!
Have you purchased new John Deere equipment from C & B Operations in the last year?
Write a review of your equipment and you will be entered to win a Real Tractors Are Green Prize Pack valued at $500!
No purchase is necessary to enter. See official rules below for a mail-in option. If you choose the review option we reserve the right to verify your purchase.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
- Eligibility:The C & B Product Review Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of C & B Operations, LLC (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of the Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules (“Administrator”), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time on February 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Saving Time on March 30, 2021 (“Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: (i) the Online Method of Entry, and (ii) the Mail-In Method of Entry as outlined below.
(i) Online Method of Entry: During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: (i) visit www.deerequipment.com/review (“Website”); and (ii) provide a review of any of the items of equipment listed on the Website and purchased at a C & B location (Sponsor reserves the right to verify that a participant providing a product review actually purchased that particular equipment from a C & B Operations location). After successfully submitting a product review and your feedback, plus checking the opt-in box to enter the Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Online Entry”). Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
(ii) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without providing feedback or review on a C & B-purchased product, you may submit a mail-in entry. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper, insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: C & B Operations, LLC, Attn: Review Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 8 Jackson, MN 56143 (“Mail-In Entry”). Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately and postmarked during the Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail..
Online Entry and Mail-In Entry will be referred to, as applicable, as an “Entry” or as “Entries” from this point on. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Prize and Its Approximate Retail Value:A Real Tractors Are Green Prize Pack (“Prize”) with an estimated value of $500 will be awarded to a single Entry. The Prize is awarded on an “as is” basis and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Any prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of winner.
Prize is nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if the Prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
- Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The random drawing will be conducted approximately two (2) weeks after the end of Entry Period. Potential winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (“Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days from the date of notification or his/her Prize will be forfeited. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: (i) a prize notification or Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the Affidavit/Release is not returned within the date specified on notification; (iii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; (iv) winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason; or (v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner, which will be by subsequent random drawing. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled Prize; after which the unfulfilled Prize will not be awarded. Once a potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be sent to the winner approximately thirty (30) days from the date winner is confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable Prize and such Prize will be forfeited.
- General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the Prize, including sales or use taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of the Prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting the Prize, winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winner and Prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award the Prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Sponsor & Administrator: C & B Operations, LLC. 30965 US Hwy 212, Gettysburg, SD 57442 is both the Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes, and its decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before May 1, 2021, to: C & B Operations Attn: Review Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 8, Jackson, MN 56143