Yield Documentation Specialty Crops
- View on-the-go harvest information for potatoes, onions, sugar beets, and other specialty crops.
- Transfer your data into John Deere Operations Center to make better decisions.
Yield Documentation, Specialty Crop enables producers to document harvest information from weight-based, conveyor driven harvesting equipment. Typical uses include harvesting potatoes, onions, and sugar beets, but is not limited to those crops.
Yield Documentation, Specialty Crop is compatible with the 4600 CommandCenter™ Display, 4240 and 4640 Universal Displays, and GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display. Displays document and provide real time detailed information for yield, moisture, percent trash, load tracking, and data management.
Data can be easily transferred to the John Deere Operations Center™ application via Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) or USB for further analysis around yield, load tracking, and agronomic impacts for nutrient removal and residue levels.
- 4600 CommandCenter or 4240/4640 Universal Display with 19-2 software update
- GreenStar 3 2630 Display
- Yield Documentation, Specialty Crop (UCC2 Application Controller, StellarSupport™ activation, UCC2 Application Controller to controller area network [CAN] bus harness)
- StarFire™ 6000 or StarFire 3000 Receiver
- Third-party yield controller sending RS232 data via UCC2 Application Controller connection
NOTE: Yield Documentation, Specialty Crop harvest data is only compatible with the John Deere Operations Center.